Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you catch to Disk Management surrounded by Windows XP?

I other have to type it into relieve, and then follow the connect. It's in the Start Menu somewhere, isn't it?

How do you catch to Disk Management surrounded by Windows XP?

Right click My Computer, and select Manage...within you go!
Same answer. Right click My Computer , select Manage. Select Disk Management.
Right-click the My Computer deity, either from the Desktop or the Start Menu, and select Manage.



In the Computer Management windowpane that comes up, select the option Disk Management on the disappeared pane.
Just for future insinuation: you can go into your Start Menu option (Advanced) and check the option to put Administrative Tools surrounded by the Start Menu and All Programs menu.
try going to control panel, My HP Windows XP can be accessed from in that.Good Luck

book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment