Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I know what type of clear and video card my computer have?

My computer is a Microsoft Xp home edition magazine 20002.

And it's a compaq presario.

How do I know what type of clear and video card my computer have?

Go to the Control Panel and look under hardware or system info
Right=click on My Computer-->Properties-->Hardwa... Manager-->Display adapters





Cheers
here is a free diagnostics program available called Sandra from a company call SiSoft - just do a google go through for Sisoft Sandra. This program will tell you adjectives kinds of info almost your computer, like who make your graphics card and what model it is, etc.
Another way is to download for free Belarc Advisor. It tell you everything you want to know about the hardware and also the software on your computer.
Everything they said is true. I'm betting that you'll own a chipset providing your video.
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php



It will tell you everything you call for to know about your PC


No comments:

Post a Comment