Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do you depart the crust on a Dell Dimension C521?

There a few screw in the pay for but I don't think any of them are holding the side panel on. On the top of the case here is a tab indicating that you should slide it to the right, but the top panel prevents you from doing that. There's a also a slot with a lock symbol by it.

How do you depart the crust on a Dell Dimension C521?

Everytime I work on one, or relief a relative or friend with one over the phone, I own them go to dell.com and they own always have what I needed to clearly illustrate the steps needed to open up the box.
There might be some plastic tabs that you enjoy to push in to slide the panel out on my elder dell, you have to use two fingers to push both tab, then slide the panel sour. Not sure on the new ones. sorry. Hope you numeral it out.

share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment