Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I capture pictures from my cell phone and camcorder to a Mac?

I am thinking of buying an IMac but be told by the dealer that I couldn't carry my pictures from my cell phone nor my Sony camcorder disks to the Mac. Is there a means of access to do this?

Thanks!

How do I capture pictures from my cell phone and camcorder to a Mac?

You can transfer the cell phone photos next to bluetooth.



Didn't your camcorder come with any cable? You should be able to lately plug your camera into the Mac, and follow the prompts.
Sure. Macs are built for audio/video work!



http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/camc...
well the cell if you can email next to it email them to yourself an attach them, the camcorder check the cam manual an see if you can buy a adaptor cord to hook to the workstation or if the disk is a cd try an copy it
well if your computer comes next to built-in bluetooth and your phone has bluetooth, you can acquire your pictures onto your computer. I don't know why your camcorder disks wouldn't work, unless they are those small disks, then i dont know. but if it doesnt come next to built-in bluetooth, theres a thing you can buy that you only put into your USB port and you have bluetooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment