Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do i run two computers rotten my voyager a?


How do i run two computers rotten my voyager a?

Run one on the middle-of-the-road modem connection, and the other one on an ethernet cable.

I used to do this near my PC and Laptop, but now own a Homehub, so my Laptop is now on wireless nouns.

Hope this helps!
What is a voyager a?
Is the Voyager a usb modem? or usb and ethernet?



If only a usb, connect to one computer and share the internet connection.



If ethernet, connect modem to router or switch, after connect both computers to the router/switch.



either process, you will still need a framework to connect.
you may want to get a router and enjoy one computer wireless (?)



That would probably be the best option :)

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment