Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I find out how much video and nouns memory my computer have?

I want to buy some games for my computer, but I want to be sure they will work. What do I do to find out how much memory I hold and sound?

How do I find out how much video and nouns memory my computer have?

here is many ways but here is semple prospect

1) click on start, run

2) type dxdiag

3) wait

4) this will display every article in your computer
There is no such entry as sound memory. Some games approaching a really good nouns card like a SoundBlaster, but they should work next to any card. The same can't be said for the video card which does have its own memory. Most games work on 128meg which is entry standard at the moment, but older 64meg cards may pass you trouble. Many games refuse to co-operate unless you own a 3D video card, the most popular being Nvidia. The video card memory also pops up on the top moved out when you boot your computer, but it's only near for a second.
i use a program called cpu self you can find it a cnet downloads or just rummage google. it gives you adjectives your computer info including types, so its a nice hardware refrence app
In Win XP, System Information collects and displays your system configuration information.

To open System Information, click Start, and afterwards click Run. In the Open box, type msinfo32.exe and hit Enter.



This gives adjectives your software, hardware and system driver information.


No comments:

Post a Comment