Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I formulate the icon on my desktop smaller?

I tried shifting the screen resolution, but afterwards it gives me a black outline around the page. All I want is the icon and font with the icon to be smaller, not the entire page. Also, when I open up a page, where on earth the minimize, restore and close buttons are, how do I make adjectives that smaller, it's huge...you know, the blue bar. I enjoy windows xp if that help. I know it all can be done, because it's done on my page, i'm merely trying to fix my moms. My brother did mine, but he's at bootcamp and well, I can't exacly ask him for relieve, lol. [We need a man around the house, lol] Thanks everyone. If this is compassionate of confusing to answer, e-mail me and i'll try and explain it better, or I can take a blind shot and go into paint and circle what i'm conversation about. If that help at all.

How do I formulate the icon on my desktop smaller?

I'll write this contained by steps



1 right click on your desktop on a black area not on an deity.



2 select properties



3 select settings



4 select advanced



5 select DPI settings



Normal is 96 dpi I have mine at 120



6 select apply



7 reset the computer after closing everything.
yeah you right click on the desktop and run to settings. i'm on a mac now, but i believe you go to advaned settings or appearance it's definititely contained by that settings tab, everything you've just asked. but the icon won't resize i think until you restart.
This is surrounded by classic view

Start> Settings> Control Panel> Display> Settings tab aAdvanced button General tab DPI settings
rework the resolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment