Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I find out what type of memory my computer have?


How do I find out what type of memory my computer have?

On my computer, which is a Windows XP electrical device, the following sequence of klicks will answer your question.



Start>My Computer>System Tasks>View System Information>(Tab)General
You simply spread out your computer, remove the memory modules, and there should be label on them that tells you what type of memory they are and who manufactured them.



If you in recent times want to know the type, you can google a software and download one that reads system information.
Try using a program call CPUZ. It will display all the hardware contained by your computer and what kind it is.
There is a piece of software I love to use. Its call 'Everest Home Edition and it gives you a peer at what hardware is installed on your computer without you have to open the valise. Its very confident to use, and Very free too.



you can get it from here:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_everes...



It will speak about you what type of memory you have, how much, and if you hold room for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment