Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i draw from my SATA not easy drive to work?

i merely want it to work like a mundane drive but i cant get it to work. i get it turned on thr my bios and everything plus installed drivers but it still wont show up on my pc

How do i draw from my SATA not easy drive to work?

If you are running 2000/XP/Vista:



Right click My Computer choose Manage

Under Storage choose Disk Management

In the lower pane within should be a drive with a black stick instead of blue/yellow. Right click it and choose Format...
check your connections, you need a special sata cable. most drives will whip both regular molex and the special sata power cable. only use one.
check the power cable is plugged contained by! i did that first time and it took me a while to work it out!



next try find the knotty drive using PC inspector file reclamation. follow this link http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/...



if it doesn't find the drive, check connectivity and if it still doesn't work find a local PC tech,



hope it help


No comments:

Post a Comment