Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I format a harddrive for my Dell computer?


How do I format a harddrive for my Dell computer?

step to RUN on your startup menu



type in cmd



within the command prompt type: format C:/



and it should format it
Don't unless you have an operating system valid disk. If you do, here is an option to format as you start off to load the O.S. after booting from the O.S. disc or DVD.

Good luck!

P.S. I am assuming you are using Windows XP.
OK this is important.

Why do you preference to format your hard drive?



If you do this you will LOOSE everything on the tricky drive.

It will be GONE FOREVER!!



If you are sure you want to do this what are you going to install?

Is this a brand new strong disk?

Can you give details of your dell computer?



Do you enjoy a dell restore disk?

It can be used to format the drive.



Do you have a Windows emergency disk?

It could relief also.



The more info you can give will facilitate solve your problem.



Let me know.

apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment