Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I overclock my memory on a desktop?


How do I overclock my memory on a desktop?

In your BIOS, however, most OEM computers (Dell, HP, etc.) enjoy crippled BIOS's and you won't be able to overclock. If you built your own system, later go and look for an online guide on how to overclock, consequently enter your BIOS to change the settings.
I've put tons of stuff on my desktop (overflowing to the side where on earth I can't see any of it) and nothing happen. I think it's lately how much your computer can take, not your desktop.
Somebody is calling it overclocking.Any database based system is digital and digital is designed to run at a clock speed(bit strobing) of 450 trillion cps.Nobody have ever seen the indisputable BIOS in any computer.It be written once then it be sabotaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment