Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Do You ADJUST SOUND PITCH?

On my other computer, in attendance was an adjust pitch prospect. In other words, I could adjust how low, or high pitch the nouns from my computer was. I dont see that on this strange computer! Is there something I own to install?? I am looking to lower the pitch of the sound on my PC, please HELP!

How Do You ADJUST SOUND PITCH?

You''ll probably inevitability to install your motherboard's drivers (with integrated audio) or your sound card drivers. That course you'll get an audio mixer installed for your card and you'll be capable of adjust the sound. Now, if you know what's your motherboard brand and model it should be natural... if you have no notion, then try downloading Everest home edition and find out contained by PC--->summary: http://www.softpedia.com/get/system/syst...

Or if you got a bunch of CDs beside your new computer, try questioning for one reading drivers or something like that.

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment