Friday, September 17, 2010

How do i get hold of nouns from my monitor using a 360 vga cable .my monitor doesnt hold audio inputs?

Im trying to connect my 360 to my monitor. i know i enjoy to get the vga cable but my monitor doesn t hold audio inputs . My monitor is a gateway Lcd monitor plz help

How do i get hold of nouns from my monitor using a 360 vga cable .my monitor doesnt hold audio inputs?

you most expected cant... just grasp some speakers and hook them up.
then hook them up to ur speaker system.
if it doesn't hold audio inputs, it may not have internal speakers. seperate speakers may be needed for any audio.
Quality most modern compart available @ acnt.com

go to this site and see different types of hardware availabel



http://www.acnt.com/
if your monitor have speakers on it buy a simple cord that changes the red and white plug surrounded by from a video changer and changes it to notebook audio.


No comments:

Post a Comment