Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How do I stop my computer from turning itself support on after electicity is resored following a power breakdown?

Recent storm interfere with to a nearby step-up/step-down facility have left the nouns I live in near a tenuous power supply as the local electric company repairs the facility. We are subject to frequent brown outs and out and out black outs. I'm concerned about the long residence effects that such severe dips in power will enjoy. And while I realize that a surge protector with a freestyle would be the best option, to be exact not financially feasible at this time. Thus, I'd resembling to know how I get my computer to simply stay off after power have been lost.

How do I stop my computer from turning itself support on after electicity is resored following a power breakdown?

In the BIOS you will find an picking for what you want the PC to do in event of power damp squib...



...sounds like by failure to pay it is to re-boot the PC...



Just change it :)
Unplug it from the wall.
Unplug it.
Please post what type of computer you enjoy & which operating system. If you have any of the Apple computers it's uncomplicated; there's a little checkbox surrounded by the energy or power control panel (depending on which model & OS)



If it's a laptop, you may have the hibernate setting switched on, if then you will probably be forced to unplug it.
Get a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply).



There might be some cheap second mitt ones available.


No comments:

Post a Comment