Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I draw from rid of prehistoric files on my rock-hard drive?

I installed a hot windows xp program on my computer because the weak one was a copy. so I bought the program. how do I achieve the old files from the mature program off?

How do I draw from rid of prehistoric files on my rock-hard drive?

Completely format your computer. If you own a disc for windows xp assuming this is official :D Put it in until that time you start up your computer, it should say something roughly this will destroy adjectives saved notes on your hard drive, or own the option of destructive restore, any of those goodies, and everything on your computer will be gone and you will enjoy a fresh install of windows.
progress into add/remove programs. Locate your program and click uninstall.


No comments:

Post a Comment