Friday, September 17, 2010

How do I seize my Pc sour of secure mode?


How do I seize my Pc sour of secure mode?

Rebooting should bring you support to Normal mode
Go too account settings
this hapend to me too, myspace be haveing prob;ems wioth editing profiles, all you enjoy to do is sign out and then posterior in. for quic answers and updates on myspace error i suggest subscribing to myspace help's blog
How did you acquire it into safe mode? If you are running Windows XP, restart from a power on, after interrupt the restart with a reset. You should see a peak asking you how you want to start. select Normal Startup.
If you cannot get your computer out of safemode, you could try the Last Known Good Configuration opportunity in the safemode index. If this doesn't help you, whip it to a professional.
please re setup ur os,ur os has be corrupt..


No comments:

Post a Comment